Most people I know have some time management issues. Including me.
We have been taught how to manage our money, people, relationships, and many other things, but we also need to manage our time. If time is valuable… we need to treat it as such.
Here are a few things I’m doing in 2016 to make my time matter.
1) Create art. Mostly written word, but photography, design, and epithelial art as well.
2) Study the book of Proverbs.
3) Road trip on a Harley Davidson. At least 2000 miles to nowhere.
4) Saying ‘NO’ more than ‘YES’. Ratio of at least 10:1
5) Intentionally nurture 4 people in my house to be independent, productive, successful, law-abiding, and healthy followers of Jesus. #pray
6) Flying to Tuscany, Italy for 8 days with my wife and some of our best friends.
What’s next in 2016… a greater value placed on time.
in 2016… my time will be invested in the following things that matter…
It is important to note what is not on the list for 2016.